MBC Dilute Plumage Bald profile photo.

MBC Dilute Plumage Bald profile photo.
the Lower K. Legend. MBC Photo

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Allen Fish writes: Inner Nature Outer Nature: The goshawk in my chest.

Feature on a leader in Raptor science, Mr. Allen Fish. GGRO director.
aka west coasts "hawk hill" He has begun networking interface for those who are like minded.

here we get inside his thought process and understand his passion, drive and outlook.

here is Allen's Blog...

Inner Nature Outer Nature: The goshawk in my chest.: About 25 years ago, I was -- now looking back -- between lives.  I was trying to figure out why I had destroyed my old life, and I was quite...

Photo of Mr. Fish
 
 

sharpie the sharp shooter likes this.
 
 
what they do up on the hill, data, decades of irreplaceable data...

No comments: